Protecting Your Personal Information:
- CCTCC only collects personal information when you give it to us voluntarily, for example, by filling out a form or survey.
- CCTCC does not sell or lend your information to any third-party marketing group.
- CCTCC may gather information about traffic on our web site so that we can continue to develop the site to better suit your needs. This does not include personal information about you, but includes information about your visit on the site such as:
- The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address and the name of your service provider's service.
- The length of each visit.
- The number of requests per visit.
- Your type of operating system (Windows, Macintosh, Unix, etc.)
- Your browser type (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Canadians are protected by three federal privacy laws, the Privacy Act, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). PIPEDA is based on the Canadian Standards Association's Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information, which is incorporated into the legislation. Organizations in Quebec are subject to the Quebec private sector privacy law. Oversight of the law is in the hands of the Commission d'accès à l'information.
You will not receive marketing e-mail from the CCTCC unless you have consented to receive it.
You may unsubscribe at any time from the CCTCC mailing list by either using the option sent out in every communication or by emailing email@example.com.