There’s less than a week left until Canada’s premier life sciences and health conference – Making Canada Better 2016. The CCTCC is pleased to be joining Innovative Medicines Canada at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on November 22 for a day of learning, collaborating, networking and setting new directions with over 400 key partners from Canada’s health ecosystem. Join us to learn more about the work that the CCTCC is doing to streamline and promote Clinical Trial initiatives in Canada. See below for more details from Innovative Medicines Canada on the upcoming conference:
Leading experts bring a wealth of knowledge on bridging science and health:
- Dr. Tyler Wish, President & CEO, Sequence Bio | Opening Plenary
- Fred Horne, Health Policy Consultant and Former Alberta Minister of Health | Luncheon Speaker
- Dr. David Agus, World-renowned doctor and author | Closing Keynote
Collaborate with attendees during interactive workshops on:
- Maintaining the value of Canada’s public health system in a changing environment – workshop full
- Private health insurance: a prescription for sustainability
- Building trust and promoting transparency: using common ground towards the best possible health outcomes for patients
Celebrate Canadian life sciences research and innovation!
After a day of collaboration and discussion, we invite you to take part in a celebration of world-class contributions to Canadian life sciences research and innovation. The Health Research Foundation (HRF) of Innovative Medicines Canada Awards Gala, in partnership with Prix Galien Canada and Research Canada: An Alliance for Health Discovery, will recognize some of Canada’s best and brightest with the presentation of the HRF Medal of Honour, Prix Galien Canada’s Innovative Product and Research Awards, and the Research Canada Leadership Award for health research advocacy. Register now.
Networking opportunities and Innovation Market Square
The Earnscliffe Strategy Group Networking Lounge connects you to fellow peers, while Innovation Market Square links you to industry partners, providing the opportunity to build new relationships and learn about new products, services, and upcoming trends.
Spaces are limited, register before it’s too late
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the discussion to set direction for future policies and programs that will make Canada’s life sciences sector a model for the world.